Here, at The New School, we provide a learning environment that balances the roots of community with the wings of self-discovery. We pay attention to mind, body, and spirit, fostering connections to the larger world.
Our goals are to encourage:
- Active citizenship in a democratic community
- Inquiry and exploration of the world of knowledge
- Trusting relationships
- Understanding of oneself as a learner, and
- Environmental and Social Responsibility.
- Here you will see how our students are engaging, learning, and thriving.
Some students recently engaged in special news edition for their Mythology Class.
Read about the latest musings of Zeus, Persephone, Orion, and more: